Monday 2 April 2012

FTP Gets a Wash and Wax

I am not a great one for washing cars, perhaps once a year whether they need it or not (although most years I forget). However, with FTPs second birthday coming up I thought I would treat him to a car wash. I have not been through a car wash myself since I was about 7 years old, and I must say I did not like being taken along by the conveyor without being in control~ but FTP does look better for all my stress!

Must say Rose Royce make it seem much less stressful, and should help you cope with the pictures of FTPs carwash:



Myvi_Car_Wash_1

Myvi_Car_Wash_2

Myvi_Car_Wash_3

Myvi_Car_Wash_4

Myvi_Car_Wash_5

Myvi_Car_Wash_6

Myvi_Car_Wash_7
All clean, apart from the inner door sills! + suppose FTP should have his first vacuum after two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment